Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Big Announcement

As many of you already know, we are expecting our second child on November 25th. Isaac helped us announce this on Mother's Day to each of our families. He wore a shirt that says "I'm going to be a big brother!" I tried to get pictures of him wearing the shirt and he didn't cooperate very well.

I finally got this picture and yes, he is not wearing any pants!


Now back to the pregnancy - I am just starting my 14th week now and am finally feeling better. I was fairly sick for about two months, so hopefully all that is behind me. We had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and saw the baby's heartbeat even though the ultrasound picture just looks like a small peanut. It was very comforting to see the heartbeat. Everything seems to be going great so far and we pray that is continues that way. Our next ultrasound will be in July when we find out what we are having hopefully:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is soo exciting!! Is Isaac excited? I'm so happy for you all! Hopefully, I will be able to visit sometime and play with Isaac a little. I also wanted to let you know that I love those pictures of Isaac carrying the flowers. They are so darn cute! Anyhow, I hope all is going well. This blog was such a good idea! See you soon, (hopefully).